PADI Divemaster Course
If you are looking at this page, you probably love diving and its wonders so much
that you want to share your passion with the world and become a professional diver.
We know this is a big step in your life, let us guide you through.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first step in professional diving. People will follow you, trust you. You will be a leader and as such you have to be an example. For Vibrations, being an exemplary diver means being a safe diver: safe for yourself, safe for your divers and safe for the environment. As there is not only one way to do things right, you will work with every member of our team and learn from all of them.
You will obviously fine-tune your diving skills but also learn a lot more about the fascinating diving theory and participate on every aspect of working in a dive shop. We are a small team, so you will be given the chance to put your hands on everything. Knowledge really matters only if it is to be shared.
You won’t believe how much you will learn and improve as a diver during this training.
First thing, during the PADI Divemaster course, you will dive a lot, so you better love it! On your way to be a professional diver, you will go through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment.
The PADI Divemaster training includes:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
But for Vibrations, being a Divemaster goes further and we want you implicated in every aspect of a dive operation. Meaning that with us, you will also have the chance to:
- Learn how to run a compressor
- See how to take apart, clean and service diving equipment
- Practice your underwater photography skills with our camera (or with yours if you have one)
- Dive as much as you want
- Keep yourself fit thanks to our 20 in-house stairs 🙂
- 18 years old
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary care training (or equivalent) within the past 24 months
- PADI Rescue Diver
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply. Contact us for more information.
1 to 3 months training
- All PADI materials
- Theory sessions
- In-water training and workshops
- Unlimited dives
- Use of our camera
- Access to discounted price on diving equipment
- Worldwide recognised professional level certification
E-learning is available for the Divemaster course, contact us for more informations.
The Divemaster course doesn’t include the use of our dive equipment. As a professional you will need your own. Bring it if you already have it or buy it here at a discounted price.
In order to fully enjoy and take the best of this experience of a lifetime,
we recommend at least 2 months training.
Are you ready to become a professional?
Contact us to book your experience
(or if you need any additional information)