PADI Rescue Diver Course
Learn to prevent and manage diving related problems.
This challenging course will bring you to a new level of diving.
The PADI Rescue Diver course will probably be the most challenging, but also the most rewarding and funniest diving course you have ever taken.
During this course you will improve all your diving skills and become a better and safer diver. Safer for yourself as you will be more confident knowing that you are able to help and rescue other people in the water, which also means safer for your buddy. And when it comes to dive, safer means better 😉
The PADI Rescue Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom)
- Rescue exercise practice in confined water and open water
- Rescue scenarios practice in open water
- And of course, a lot of fun and some good diving!
Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Theory session
- Confined water session
- Open water sessions
- All equipment required for the training
- Water, tea, coffee and snacks
- Worldwide recognised certification
You don’t want to spend time studying during your holidays? Come prepared and study from home.
You just have to click here to get your theory online and get started.
Price for the course with E-learning : ₱20,000
(you pay for the theory directly to PADI)
As safety and comfort are our priorities, we only work with small groups:
4 students max per instructor.
This course is usually taken with the Divemaster course in mind.
You can be sure that with Vibrations you will get the best quality training
to be prepared for your first step to become a professional diver.
Are you ready to save lives?
Contact us to book your experience.