If you are here, you are probably dreaming about becoming a professional diver
and share your passion with the world.
We know this is a big step in your life, let us be part of it and guide you through.
Looking for the best place to become a PADI Divemaster?
Then you should seriously consider the Philippines, and Siquijor.
This paradisiac island is the perfect place for such training. You have to think that you will probably stay at least two months in the same place, so there are a few things to take into consideration.
With chill island vibes, beautiful landscapes, friendly people, good food, lot of activities, very preserved nature and of course, an amazing reef and very good diving spots, Siquijor is the place you want to be to become a professional diver. Talk with us if you want to become a PADI Divemaster in Siquijor.
What is the PADI Divemaster course?
The PADI Divemaster course is your first step in professional diving. People will follow you, trust you.
You will be a leader, a role model, and as such, you have to be an example. For Vibrations, being an exemplary diver means being a safe diver: safe for yourself, safe for your divers and safe for the environment. You also have to be very knowledgeable.
Your professional training with Vibrations
As there is not only one way to do things right, you will work with every member of our team and learn from all of them.
You will obviously fine-tune your diving skills but also learn a lot more about the fascinating diving theory and participate on every aspect of working in a dive shop.
We are a small team, so you will be given the chance to put your hands on everything. Knowledge really matters only if it is to be shared.
You won’t believe how much you will learn and improve as a diver during this training.
What is the content
of the course?
First thing, if you want to do your PADI Divemaster course in Siquijor with us, you will dive a lot, so you better love it! On your way to be a professional diver, you will go through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment.
The PADI Divemaster training includes:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster.
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers.
- Diver safety and risk management.
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills.
- Business of diving and your career.
- Awareness of the dive environment.
- Dive setup and management.
- Mapping an open water site.
- Conducting dive briefings.
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive.
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course.
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs.
But for Vibrations, being a Divemaster goes further and we want you implicated in every aspect of a dive operation. Meaning that with us, you will also have the chance to:
- Learn how to run a compressor.
- See how to take apart, clean and service diving equipment.
- Practice your underwater photography skills with our camera (or with yours if you have one).
- Dive as much as you want.
PADI Divemaster requirements
- 18 years old.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary care training (or equivalent) within the past 24 months.
- PADI Rescue Diver.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply. Contact us for more information.
If you don’t want to study during your holidays, go for the e-learning. You can get all the PADI material for your Divemaster course on your device – laptop, tablet or mobile, you decide. No need for a book and you can do all the theory at your pace from the place you want, so you arrive well prepared.
Let us know and you can start the theory today to enjoy more diving during your PADI Divemaster course in Siquijor.
Price and duration
Around 2 months training
- All PADI material.
- Theory sessions.
- In-water training and workshops.
- Unlimited dives.
- Access to discounted price on diving equipment.
- Worldwide recognized professional level certification.
E-learning is available for your PADI Divemaster course in Siquijor, contact us for more informations.
The Divemaster course doesn’t include the use of our dive equipment. As a professional you will need your own. Bring it if you already have it or buy it here at a discounted price.
In order to fully enjoy and take the best of this experience of a lifetime,
we recommend at least 2 months training.
Are you ready to become a professional?
Contact us to book your experience
(or if you need any additional information)