PADI Discover Scuba Diving
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Although this is not a scuba certification course,
you’ll learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver.
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving is for you. While not a scuba certification course, this program is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for this experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out?
If you don’t want your little ones to be left on the side, we offer a Bubblemaker program for kids from 8 years old.
Contact us to know more about the PADI Bubblemaker.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our PADI professional. Before your open water dive, you’ll practice a few skills in shallow water to get prepared for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment and feel how easy it is to move underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring the wonders of Carabao Island.
1/2 day program
1 dive: ₱3,800
2 dives: ₱5,800
- Confined water session
- 1 or 2 dives to explore the reef
- Water, tea, brewed coffee and snacks
- Diploma and log of your dive(s)
As safety and comfort are our priorities, we only work with small groups:
2 people max per instructor.
Are you ready to try it out?
Contact us to book your experience.