PADI Scuba Diver Course
If you are short on time but really want to become a diver,
this course might be the right for you.
PADI SCUBA Diver depth limit: 12m / 40 feet
What is the SCUBA diver course?
The Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course.
This course is an intermediate step for earning the full certification. You will be qualified to dive under direct supervision of a PADI professional. To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What is the content of the course?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (at home or with us in Siquijor at Vibrations Dive Center) to understand basic principles of SCUBA diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
In the PADI Scuba Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
SCUBA Diver price and duration
- Theory session
- Confined water session
- 2 Open water dives
- All equipment
- Water, tea, coffee and snacks
- Worldwide recognized certification (until 12 meters / 40 feet with a professional)
You don’t want to spend time studying during your holidays? Come prepared and study from home.
Let us know to get your theory online and get started.
As safety and comfort are our priorities, we only work with small groups:
4 students max per instructor.
Are you ready to try it out?
Contact us to book your experience.